Dimex EasyFlex Plastic No-Dig Landscape Edging Kit, 100-Feet (3000-100C)
- EASYFLEX NO-DIG LANDSCAPE EDGING: Create a beautifully landscaped yard without having to hire a professional - lawn edging that is easy to install with no digging required
- KIT INCLUDES: 100-foot coil of black landscape edging measuring 1.5-inches tall, 5 connectors to create a seamless border between different pieces of edging, and 30 8-inch spiral spikes to hold edging in place
- DO-IT-YOURSELF: Place the edging around raised flower beds, trees, and gardens and use a rubber mallet to drive the spikes into the tabs for a secure, long lasting border
- DURABLE & FLEXIBLE: Flexible plastic allows the edging to be installed in a straight line or molded to form curves, and long spiral spikes combat frost heaves and heavy rain to keep your design in place
- CUSTOMIZABLE LENGTH: For shorter lengths, simply measure out the amount needed for your project and cut with garden shears - or create a larger design by using the included connectors to join multiple coils
EasyFlex No-Dig Edging is easy to install right out of the box. No straightening or heating in the sun to make it flexible. EasyFlex No-Dig Edging has a durable straight wall design. To install, place the edging in the desired shape and location. Hammer included anchoring spikes through the tabs on the edging. It is recommended to place the spikes a maximum of 40 in. apart. Then back fill with your desired bedding material. Everything is included to do a 100 ft. installation. Multiple sections can be linked together with the included connector. When connecting end to end, place the included connector on the bed side and spike through connector and both end pieces. When cutting EasyFlex No-Dig Edging it is recommended to use a hand saw or snips. When cutting EasyFlex and using the overlapping connector, it is recommended to cut the wall midway between two anchoring tabs and spike through both. Additional spikes are available separately if desired.Absolutely no-dig lawn edging that allows for many landscape ideas and applications. Quick and easy installation makes the job simple and effortless.
The EasyFlex plastic landscape edging is extremely flexible and durable. It will allow you to make aggressive curves as well as straight sections with ease to beautify your lawn or garden landscaping.
This exceptional product will also allow you to use it as a paver edging for bracing rock, sidewalk bricks, and patio pavers. Suitably alternative to metal, concrete, steel, and brick garden edging.
Kit includes everything to complete a beautiful 100 foot installation. (30) 8-inch rustproof nylon spikes and (5) easy to use connectors. Instructions for how to install the lawn edging is included in each box. Item Dimensions (inches) – 1.5 H x 2.5 W x 1,200 L
EasyFlex products are made in the USA by Dimex, a company committed to an eco-friendly stance, using recycled materials whenever possible. EasyFlex landscape edging is a part of a complete line of plastic and aluminum landscape products offered by Dimex.